Google
 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some Fun Pics For Thursday

Just some random thoughts I have when I read Prevuze



Tony meets Barney, who is in charge of the production.













Barney gets a call.




















Martino listens as Earl begs for his life. "I got a problem, Earl," says Martino, "I
like you. I think everybody deserves a second chance."















Anna reads the script aloud. Barney asks her to read it again. He asks her if she's ever done any acting. Anna reels off her high school acting experience. Barney says he wants her in the shoot. Anna asks, "What? You want me to be in Kate's commercial?"













And one more, sorry, if anyone gets offended, but I just couldn't resist:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! ROTFLMAO at the last picture!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Classic use of the classics.

Thanks, Deb.

May 1, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Pretty good Photoshopping...

I don't know about the Barney-Obama resemblance. I don't recall Barney's minister being at all controversial.

May 1, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home