Google
 

Friday, May 2, 2008

Proof: I should be writing DOOL

Sami comes down the stairs, holding a bottle and a baby monitor. She collapses on the sofa. EJ comes in from the kitchen.

EJ: Ali again?

Sami (screaming) WHY IS IT ALWAYS ALI? LIKE YOUR BRAT NEVER CRIES!

EJ is shocked. He sighs and goes to the desk, picks up his briefcase and starts to work.

Sami: What? Now you're ignoring me?

EJ: My dear, I have learned when you are in one of these moods, to just let you go rave until you get it out of your system.

Sami: Oh now I'm a raving shrew!

Sami freaks and throws the bottle at EJ narrowly missing his head, but landing on the papers he's working on. Milk goes everywhere, soaking the papers and EJ.

Sami (freaking) OH my God! EJ, I am so sorry I didn't mean that to happen really.

EJ gets up and shakes the milk off his clothing. He turns to look at Sami with a look that would kill. Sami's eyes widen, and she keeps apologizing.

Sami: I'll get a towel, maybe we can just blot the papers, and they will be okay. Oh EJ I'm really sorry, I just didn't think...

EJ: (through gritted teeth) No Sami, you DON'T think. You don't think anyone has feelings except you. You don't think anyone matters except you.
You don't think anything you do is wrong. You don't think about the pain and chaos you cause when you manipulate people's lives.

Sami: (shocked) I....I...You can't say that to me! I haven't done anything to you! I've tried to help you. If it wasn't for me you'd be on a slow boat back to jolly old England right now.

EJ: (sarcastically) Oh yes, the famous immigration excuse. Let me tell you darling, you may be beautiful and you may be exciting, but your excuses are wearing thin.
I know you think you are doing this great and wonderful selfless thing. But at this point, I'm not so sure England would be that bad.

Sami: (irritated) Yeah that's right, leave. Why not. I knew you didn't mean all that garbage you've been spewing about wanting to stay for Johnny and wanting to be a father.

EJ: (trying to control his rage) Now look Samantha, I have taken just about all I intend to take from you. I love my son. And I fully intend to be a father to him, no matter what you say or do. And until Lucas comes back from prison I intend to be a father to Ali as well.

Sami: (sarcastically) Don't do us any favors. We'll get along just fine without you. Probably better in fact. So just go ahead and leave. Chase after Nicole, sleep with her for all I care. You two are meant for each other. And Nicole would love it. She's already got a Kiriakis notch in her belt, why not add a Dimera

EJ stands silently staring at Sami. He walks around her towards the kitchen not saying a word.

Sami: (baiting) What? No snappy come back? What's wrong that famous British wit of yours finally run out? Yeah, go on walk away.

Sami crosses over to the desk to look at the papers EJ was working on. She picks them up, dripping with milk and starts to read. As she does her jaw drops.

Sami: (as she reads) What? Oh my God. (she picks up more soggy papers) What is he doing?

EJ enters from the kitchen holding a towel. He watches as Sami reads through the paperwork.

EJ: What's wrong Samantha? You look as if you've seen a ghost.

Sami: (snapping around to face him) What are you doing? What are these papers?

EJ: (leans against the doorway) What, you mean after all the times you've been in court you can't read legal jargon?

Sami: What? YES I can read it. But I don't understand. You're filing an appeal to have Lucas's conviction overturned? You're trying to get him out of prison?

EJ: Well I would have thought the idea would make you happy. After all he's the love of your life isn't he? The man you REALLY want to be with.

Sami: (stammering) Well.. yes.. but...I mean...well....he shot you.....and .....your problems with immigration.....I mean how will it look if he comes back?

EJ: I shouldn't think that would be any great inconvenience to you. I'd just go back to London and you and Lucas and Ali could live happily ever after.

Sami stares at him for a moment then it sinks in what he just said.

Sami: (horrified) Are you telling me you think you'd just take off to Europe and take my son...

EJ: (interrupting) MY SON SAMANTHA! Mine! And while I admire your feigned outrage at the idea, I should think you would be glad to be rid of the last vestige of, as you so frequently put it, the WORST night of your life. The night I raped you? Just think, you could finally put it behind you and life a happy life, never to be reminded of me ever again.

Sami is shaking with rage. She hyperventilates and looks around wildly for something to throw. She grabs a large decanter off the bar table and hurls it at EJ. Missing him by a mile and smashing all over the wall.

Sami: HOW DARE YOU! IF YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO STEP ON INCH OUT OF THIS HOUSE WITH JOHNNY YOU ARE INSANE!!! IT WOULD BE OVER MY DEAD BODY!

EJ: Well, that could be arranged couldn't it. After all, I am a Dimera. As is my son. And I would think you'd be happy to no longer be linked to a family you claim to hold in such contempt.

Sami: (screaming) I HATE YOU!! I WISH I'D NEVER MET YOU!

EJ: (sarcastically) Oh now darling, such venomous words aren't necessary. I should think the idea of not having to see me every day would appeal to you.

Sami: (still breathing hard) You don't know anything about me. You don't know what I want. You kept telling me how much you loved me, how much you wanted me. And you didn't care that I loved Lucas. That I was happy, that I had finally managed to put my life and family back together. You just took what you wanted and you didn't care who you hurt or who you destroyed to get it.

You keep telling everyone you've changed. That's a laugh! You haven't changed! You'll NEVER change! You're Stefano's son. The son of the most EVIL man who ever walked the earth. And you're just like him!!

He was obsessed with my mother, and he took her away from me for years. He didn't care how much her family needed her, or how much we all loved her. He wanted her for himself, and that's all that mattered. And now you're trying to do the same thing to me.

Well it's not going to work. You can't have me! You'll never have me!
I'll never love you EVER!

EJ pauses for a second, then crosses the distance between them in three strides.
He grabs Sami by the shoulders and stares into her eyes. She stares up at him, glaring. He pulls her close to him, and speaks very quietly.

EJ: No, Samantha, you are not Marlena. And I'm not my father. I don't need to kidnap you and keep you a prisoner like he did her.

You don't know this but I remember a time when my father held your mother captive. He had her drugged so she wouldn't fight, caged so she couldn't escape. I never understood, why would he want her that way? He kept her like a trophy. She wasn't able to respond to him.

He claimed it was because he loved her, but even as young as I was I knew, that was not love, it was obsession. A sick twisted obsession. And no matter how much he tried to convince himself she was his soul mate, his Queen of the Night, it would never be real.

He would never know how it felt to hold her in his arms. To have her give herself to him of her own free will. To feel the touch of her hands on him, to feel her breath on his lips. To look into her eyes and see love. To feel her heart, beating against his own in a single rhythm. To hear her call his name in the depths of her passion. To know how it felt to have her truly love him.


EJ pulls Sami to him and their lips touch. At first she hesitates, then her arms come up to encircle his neck. They kiss passionately.
Sami, pulls back and looks into his eyes.

Sami: EJ, I...I..can't breathe...I can't think....

EJ: Samantha, I love you. I have always loved you. I never asked that you change, or that you be anyone but who you are. I love you when you lie. I love you when you scheme and plot and manipulate people's lives. You never had to apologize to me for anything you've ever done.

Nothing you could do, nothing you could say, could ever make me stop loving you. I don't care about your past. I don't care how many horrible, deceitful, things you've done to survive.

Lucas puts conditions on his love. He makes you feel that if you stumble and fall he will withhold that love. That if you don't live your life by his standards and his dogma, he'll leave you. He refuses to listen when you try to tell him you had no choice, or that you were only trying to protect your family. He'd have you abandon your family. He has no loyalty. He doesn't understand what it means to have to sell your soul so your family will be safe.

We know, Samantha. Our families have been at war for decades. But in spite of everything we've done in the name of loyalty, we never forgot even for a moment, who we were, or why we had to do what we did. We belong together Samantha.
Our fate was decided before we were born. Our souls sought each other out, and now they bind us

EJ kisses her again. This time there is no hesitation on Sami's part. She clings to him as they kiss. EJ picks her up and carries her up the stairs to a large bedroom. They continue to kiss passionately. Clothes melt away, sheets entangle bodies. Passion overtakes them both.
EJ pulls away and looks into Sami's eyes.

EJ: Say it Samantha. I want to hear it from your lips. I want to see it in your eyes and know it's real. Say it.

Sami: I love you EJ. God forgive me, but yes, I love you.


Passion and hot monkey sex ensues.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know this but I remember a time when my father held your mother captive. He had her drugged so she wouldn't fight, caged so she couldn't escape. I never understood, why would he want her that way? He kept her like a trophy. She wasn't able to respond to him.

The ultimate proof you deserve to write for DROOL - we have to forget the past to believe the SL. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Stephano's last kidnapping of Marlena before Elvis was ever born?

May 2, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great one, Deb. So much better than the drivel we are being fed right now. Keep more of it coming!!

May 2, 2008 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you should be on their writing team, heck what I am saying, you should be their writing team!

May 2, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

To Anonymous #1:
Yes, you are correct.
In "real" time, Elvis is only 11 yrs old.

May 2, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Sarolite said...

So very plausible. Impressive!

And it makes me angry with Lucas, because it reminds me that he did want to run off and abandon the family to Stefano's wrath. What a loser! I'm becoming more of an EJami fan as time goes by. =P

May 2, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me melt into a puddle on the floor.

May 3, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, Deb. Send this in to Days. Sounds like something they would write and something that James and Ali would rock!
Wow!
I am now looking forward to this scene...and it sucks knowing we won't get anywhere near this good!
Good job!
Alli

May 3, 2008 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading your comments...as a Sami/EJ/Lucas fan...and yes, the EJ/Sami one rings more true than the Lucas/Sami one.
I just kind of wrinkle my nose when I think of Lucas and Sami having sex. They always had really bad pillow talk...even in their prime.
Alli

May 3, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! You are an awesome days writer!! Thanks for my DOOL fix!!!!

May 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 3, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. That was awesome. You should send this into Days. I can SSSOOOO see Ej and Sami saying and doing this scene in my mind as I read it.

You should apply for a job at DOOL.

Thanks for the EJAMI fix.

May 4, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my god as a devoted EJammer, I bow before you, this is the kind of stuff we want to see. You seriously need to send this to Days´s writer team. You´ve got a talent, sista!

May 4, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was simply amazing(fans self)!!! I'm speechless. Please forward to Days immediately!!!

May 4, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos! That was simply amazing! I could see that playing out in my head as if it were on the show....I really wish you were on the writing staff...like yesterday. Bravo!

May 4, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sent chills up my spine! FINALLY, someone gets the story right! I truly wish you were at Days,it would be ssoooomuch better1

May 4, 2008 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... definently an Ejami story but still an awesome storyline. It even addresses 'the night' that Lumi supporters question. IMO, though, EJ needs a different sort of redemption than the one being given... I never understood how Sami gets past EJ hooking up with Kate; that thought would make my skin crawl if I was Sami. I know, I know, it's a soap... lol

May 5, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! Send that into DOOL!!! That was aweosme! <3

May 5, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home