Google
 

Friday, September 21, 2007

Galway Gals Gone Wild (NSFW)

Pete "the meat" Brady enters the church.

He drops his money into the "poor box" and heads for his usual confessional booth.

He settles in and waits for his favorite girl to arrive.

A door opens on the opposite side of the screen and Pete springs to "attention".

"I'll have the usual" he whispers. And settles back to give his "confession".

As a small pair of hands reaches through the hole Pete glances down.
"Hmm, Colleen was wearing that same color nail polish this morning" he thinks to himself.

As the pair of hands start to perform their assigned duty, Pete can't help but look down again.

"Come to think of it," he thinks "that smells like the lotion I gave Colleen for her birthday last year"

Pete sits back again and closes his eyes. Suddenly he hears the door to the other side of the booth open and a shocked voice scream "LEENIE!"

Pete bolts out of the booth as the girl on the other side jumps out as well, he stands face to face with COLLEEN!!!

"DA? But they said my regular was in booth #2!" Colleen's face drains of all color
"Every Tuesday and Friday at 2 PM!"

Father and daughter face each other and realize the horrible truth.

Sister Helen comes around the corner, black leather whip in her hand.
"I was wondering how long it would take you two to figure it out." She says with an evil grin. "I arranged this over a year ago, you two sure seemed to enjoy yourselves, until today that is."

"YOU!" Pete turns to YOMB "This is all YOUR fault! If you hadn't gone snooping around this wouldn't have happened!"

"BUT DA!! She's your daughter!" YOMB says "And you two have been.....for over a year!"

"Hush now Shawn!" Colleen warns him "Da is right. If you hadn't wanted that shiny new lorrie I wouldn't have had to do this to earn extra money!"

Sister Helen stands back, taking in the scene as the Brady family melts down.

A hand reaches out and slides around her waist. Santo comes up behind her and hugs her close to him.
"You did a wonderful job my dear" he whispers into her ear "Colleen will leave with me now and we will move to Reno and I can realize my lifelong dream of owning my own brothel. I think I will call it...The Mustang Ranch....yes that sounds good"

Sister Helen turns to face Santo. She lifts her veil . . . . . IT'S KATE!

"I'm glad you're happy!" Now that scheming little whore of a grand niece of hers won't get her hooks into my precious son!"

"That, my dear is where you are wrong." Santo pulls out a knife and stabs Sister Helen/Kate.




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We are so bad. Turning a church into a brothel. But hey, the father-daughter thing isn't too far-fetched for Salem.

September 21, 2007 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey the church/brothel thing is no worse than what priests have done with alter boys for Centuries.

Did I say that??

September 21, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe we should have God come down, turn the church upside down and shake everybody out.

September 21, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Who are you kidding?
They'd stick to the floor!

I am so bad.

September 21, 2007 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home